Keil Hileman - Kansas Teacher of the Year
"I love the setup and easy access for data. The pages look great. I believe you have achieved your goal of creating pages that are open and visually appealing, while making sure students get what they need to review for tests and/or what they’re likely to need as they attempt to do their homework.
I compared the topics and chapters to our U.S. history book, and they matched up very well.
- The tables, charts, and 'Did You Know' sections will help students very much.
- Time lines are great—useful and easy to read.
- Spotlights are nice and useful.
- Clear bold headings help with keeping interest and readability.
- 'Now You Know' sections are a great way to sum up!
- I love the maps with clear headings, descriptions, and explanations.
- FYI sections are helpful.
20+ years as a classroom teacher (grades 6–8 social studies/museum studies; grades 11–12 honors archaeology and artifacts; Kansas Teacher of the Year; 2004 National Teacher of the Year finalist